Saturday, September 15, 2012

NOVA Coverage: Awesome Armies

I try to get as many pictures of armies that inspire me.  Since the lighting was a bit dim, I had to play around with whether my flash was on or off.  With the flash on it washes out the photos but at least they can be seen.  Here's a compilation of armies that inspired me.  This is probably one of my favorite parts of going to major tournaments... seeing great themed lists!  I hope you can take some inspiration from these pictures.



Yeah it made me chuckle...

















I'm now getting set to take on my next big projects.  One of them is kicking around the idea of my shock and awe (half drop pod) space wolf infantry list. The next is my thoughts on a themed guard / dark angels army that will be painted in dark silvers and red.  I'm going to call it Knights Angelus, or something of that nature.   I also need to settle in on a army for the Badab War.  I could really use your help on inspiration!  More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...